Albin Engineering Services, Inc. (AESI) of Santa Clara, CA, is looking for a hot-shot, dynamic, bright, positive-high-energy recruiter!! Due to our extensive growth at Albin Engineering we need exceptional people to fuel our grow. Are you a confident, motivated self starter? Are you looking to work at a company with a stellar reputation from over 19 years experience coupled in a family style company environment? We are looking for someone that knows how to source/recruit in today's market and who is looking to keep ahead of the curve and beyond. Someone who is thinking outside the box!
Would you like to work for the company that was just noted in the news on KTVU as the "place to go for a great job?"
Are you tired of feeling like you do not have a "voice" at your current company and want to share your innovative ideas with your CEO (someone that will listen to you)
Do you like people, do a lot of people consider you a "people-person"?
Do you enjoy "networking" and meeting new people?
Would you consider yourself an early adapter?
Do you love learning about new technology?
Looking for a fast paced environment, where you define your earning potential? No Caps on commission!
Do you like to coach, teach, mentor other recruiters?
Do you want to work for a company that is both professional and fun?
We service companies that "need" high-tech Engineering and IT professionals. We have commercial sector, and government/defense sector customers. They look to us to do SOW projects and supply them with talented/innovative people/teams that are essential to their success. This gives them a competitive edge over 'their' competition. And we have many projects to fill, will you help us find the right people while growing your bank account?
Your earning potential is limited only by your efforts.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Proven track record of being a "networker" and knows how to capitalize on situations
- Ability to set and accomplish goals is a must
- Self directed team player, willing to take initiative and drive things to closure
- 3+ years experience recruiting for technology professionals
- 3+ years experience with various engineering technologies and disciplines
- Strong technical background, software/hardware/systems engineering
- Proven ability to truly source and dig out candidates
- Proven ability to technically evaluate/screen candidates
- Excellent organizational and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Proven ability to work with other recruiters coaching, training, mentoring
- Proven ability to work with Sr. Executive Account Managers, and work with clients too
- Customer service, business professional oriented person
- Demonstrated coordination, tracking, organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of many projects, is a must
- Internet savvy, strong PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- College degree
- Bachelors (or higher) in Engineering or Technical field
- 2+ years Technical or Engineering, Management or Recruiting
- Related experience in compensation, employee relations
- Aerospace/Defense/Government background
Please describe "how and why" you are a good candidate for this opportunity.